2/06/2018

Spellbinders February 2018 Large Die of the Month

Hello sweet friends! I am honored to share a project I made using the Spellbinders February 2018 Large Die of the Month! This wonderful kit features 17 dies and is perfect for creating birthday cards. You can find the current kit, as well as all the information about the Month Club here on the Spellbinders Website.

This is what I came up with:


I started with a white card base and sofly inked the top portion with aqua ink. Then I applied tiny ink droplets and let the card dry. Now I inked white cardstock with an ink blending tool and die-cut the various elements. I arranged them all onto the front, using foam tape to pop up some parts for more dimension. Finally, I added colorful sequins for some bling.


These dies are fantastic, they even feature a pop-up element for the sentiment!

Be sure to find out everything about the kits and combo kits here.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

This is so very SWEET!