12/31/2016

Best Nine 2016

Hi everybody! This is a photo-heavy post, because on the last day of the year, I wanted to share my Best Nine 2016 from Instagram with you. These cards had the most likes:


I'll share the full pic again, with the link to the original post.


A fun panda birthday card using Mama Elephant and My Favorite Things from April. Find the post here.


A card made for Sunny Studio in September that can be found here.


I loved playing with watercolors for this MFT card I made in June. This was the original post.


In September, I created this watercolor butterfly for Penny Black.


Another September card features this adorable MFT dragon with a "Embossing with dies" technique.


One of the first cards of 2016, a love themed shaker card using MFT.


In September, I dreamed of fame and made this card for the MFT Card Design Superstar Contest.


In June, I had this card on the Penny Black Simplicity Blog.


And the last one was made in June for a MFT Sketch Challenge.

I enjoyed creating every single one of these using various techniques, playing with colors and telling little stories.

Thank you so much for your love and support this year! I hope you have a fabulous start into a Happy New Year!!!

Vanessa

3 comments:

Kara said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

Aileen said...

As always a wonderful collection of cards Vanessa, thanks so much for sharing and looking forward to another year of beautiful visions from here.

Dawn T said...

a year full of stunning cards Vanessa. thank for sharing.