9/11/2016

Embossing With Dies

Hi everybody! I am back with a card I made for two MFT Challenges. I used the current sketch and will enter it to the 2016 Card Design Superstar Contest. I can't help it, I love everything MFT!!!



For my card, I used the cute cloud die to create a dry embossed background.


Oh, that dragon! I couldn't resist buying this adorable set! First I trimmed a piece of pink cardstock slightly smaller than my white card base and adhered the panel to the card. Then I trimmed a piece of white cardstock slightly smaller than the pink one and used the cloud die to dry emboss clouds onto the background. After I had adhered the embossed panel, I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of green cardstock, notched one end and adhered it. I die-cut the cloud from white cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the card with foam tape. Now I stamped the dragon, colored it with Copics and fussy-cut it (the dies were sold-out). I adhered the dragon with foam tape and finished the card off with matching sequins.


It makes me so happy to create with these products. I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

Products used:

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful! Jo x

Shanna Vineyard said...

I think I need this set! Sooooo stinking cute! And so many things that can be done with him! Love this card!