8/20/2016

A Wedding Card with Penny Black

Hello everyone! Here I am with a wedding card using Penny Black stamps and dies. I like these little house dies and their accessories!


First, I masked off a circle on a panel of watercolor paper that I had trimmed slightly smaller than my card base and inked the bottom part of the circle with green ink, the top part with blue ink. After it was dried, I stamped the sentiment and heat-embossed it with silver embossing powder. Then I adhered the panel to my card base. I die-cut the church and the trees from white cardstock and colored the trees with Copics. Now I assembled the church and adhered the elements to the card. Finally, I added clear sequins.


I hope you like my CAS Wedding card! Thank you for stopping by!! I'll be away for two weeks now and I am not sure I'll have much access to the internet. Hope to see you back, soon!

Vanessa

Penny Black products used:

1 comment:

clelie said...

Oh, Vanessa, that is the cutest little thing I have ever seen!!! :) Perfect card...You are amazing! :)