5/02/2016

Winnie & Walter Rerun: In Bloom: Addie's Garden

Hey everybody! For this month's Winnie & Walter Rerun, we are showing new projects using In Bloom: Addie's Garden. I love this set, especially the hydrangea. So I had to use one on a card for Mother's Day:


I made a card base from watercolor paper and inked it with purple dye ink. Then I applied water drops with a brush. After it was dried, I stamped the two-toned "Mama" from Parentville Extras using my MISTI. Now I stamped the hydrangea and the leaves onto watercolor paper, colored them with Peerless Watercolors, cut them out and adhered them with foam tape. Finally, I added matching sequins.

I hope my hydrangeas will bloom spectacularly this year!

Now be sure to visit the Winnie & Walter blog for more inspiration and for all the information on how to join us for the Rerun! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa