5/28/2016

From the Whole Herd

Hey there! I enjoyed some late night playing with my stamps and created a card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge #282.


I haven't been using the cute set "The Whole Herd" for a while and this sketch just fit perfectly for my card idea:


I stamped the herd onto a panel of watercolor paper, masked the images and inked the sky using dye ink. Then I added tiny ink droplets, removed the masks and colored the images with Copics. Now I inked the bottom part of my card base, added tiny ink drops, stamped the sentiment and adhered the prepared panel to the card with foam tape.


These cute images always make me smile!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fab weekend!

Vanessa

   
   
   

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! SOoooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Fabulous colouring, Vanessa! I just noticed that we both trimmed our cards ;) - Sweet Kobylkin