2/17/2016

MFT Challenge Guest Designer Week 3

Hey everybody! The new sketch is up on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog and I had so much fun cooking something up with it (haha, pun intended). Here is sketch #268:


This is my take:

I love this cute set so much! I started with a panel of grey cardstock, trimmed it to fit 2/3 of the card base and stamped the little images all over it using white pigment ink. Then I trimmed a strip of red cardstock, stamped the sentiment and adhered the two pieces to the card. Now I tied-on the baker's twine. Finally, I stamped and die-cut the cook, colored him with Copics and adhered him with foam tape. He is souper cool, isn't he?

I hope you like my take! You'll find all the details about this challenge and the samples of the MFT DT here on the Challenge blog. I hope you'll join us! Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

   
   
   

2 comments:

SonjaK said...

Ah, wie genial! Der Tafellook passt ganz hervorragend zum Restaurant-Thema. Ich kann diesem Stempelset ja nicht soo viel abgewinnen, aber in dieser Kombination finde ich es super präsentiert.

Michelle said...

Souper cute!! I love how you made your own background with the stamps.