9/04/2015

MFT Card Design Superstar Card Contest

Did you hear about the MFT Card Design Superstar Card Contest? Such an amazing opportunity! And because I love my MFT stamps and dies so much, I can't help but enter this contest. Here comes a first entry:


This card was made using the Frightfully Fun Halloween stamp set and die-namics. I started with a white card base, masked stripes and applied dye ink with an ink blending tool. Then I stamped the stars and the sentiment. I die-cut the pinked oval from black cardstock and adhered it with foam tape. Now I die-cut the other elements, stamped them and colored them with Copics. Then I adhered them to the card, using foam tape for some of them. To finish the card off, I adhered matching sequins.



I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute!!!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Fabulous, creative design!!

Nora Noll said...

totally adorable!!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Vanessa..

sabbycat said...

So creative and super cute! I love it!💕

PaperDoll said...

I usually don't like designs that are so "clean," with such bold colors & graphics, but this is so well-executed that I've been converted!

hallcb said...

I love the simple layout and bright Halloween colors!

pamboe said...

I love this card!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Really cool Halloween card, love your masked stripes! Good luck with the MFT challenge!

Scrapthat said...

love your colorful fun card Vanessa!! TFS

Bonnie said...

Super cute! Love the ink blending and corner design!

Susan R. Opel said...

You've been spotted!

http://bit.ly/MFTspookySpotted

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things