6/23/2015

Penny Black Cuteness

Hey everyone! Today I am back with a fun shaker card showing some Penny Black cuteness. I really love the adorable set "woodland friends":


For this shaker card, I stamped the image onto cardstock and colored it with Copics. Then I cut it out. Now I inked the front of my card softly and applied drops of Gelatos mixed with water. I let everything  dry and stamped the image once more onto the cardfront. Now I filled sequins into my prepared shaker window and adhered it to the card. I adhered the colored image directly onto the acetate above the one on the front. Now I colored a strip of cardstock with the coral colored Copic I used for the flowers and stamped/heat-embossed my sentiment. I notched the ends with a square punch and adhered it with foam tape. Here is a look at the card from another ankle:


I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

   
   
   

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the birds and the sequins!!!!!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the colors you used and the way you created the background. Fantastic design.

Julia said...

Total süß! DIe Farben gefallen mir richtig gut. :)
LG Julia

VanessaB said...

awesome!