2/17/2015

A Last One

Here is a last entry to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "all creatures great and small" because this cute bear was waiting for his appearance:


I started with a panel of cardstock that I die-cut using the Lawn Fawn "stitched rectangles" dies. Then I stamped the hill, the sentiment and the trees. After I applied some Antique Linen Distress Ink mixed with water to the hill, I matted the panel with blue cardstock and adhered it to the card. Now I stamped the bear onto cardstock, colored him with Copics and cut him out. Finally I adhered him with foam tape.
Have a great day everybody and thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

supplies:
Lawn Fawn stitched rectangles dies, love you s'more stamps - Avery Elle More Stories stamp set - Tsukineko ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Copic markers

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING that bear!!!!!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Vanessa :-) the bear is totally adorable and I love the colours and CAS design,
Fab photo staging too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Kara said...

adorable!

Scrapthat said...

So cute! :D

Nora Noll said...

How lovely!! That bear is adorable!!

Brandi said...

Ahhhh! So cute!

Darnell said...

You are hereafter and forever going to be my go-to girl for critter card inspirations, Vanessa! These have all been outstanding! And this cute bear certainly is the very picture of patience, isn't he?! What a sweetie!! Hugs, Darnell