1/20/2015

It's a Guy Thing

I quickly wanted to share a card I will be entering to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "IT'S A GUY THING".


A very simple and clean card. Although my husband would probably say it is not clean enough for a man.


I used Lawn Fawn's float my boat stamps and dies. First, I trimmed a piece of rustic cream cardstock (rustic sounded so manly!) slightly smaller than my cardbase. Then I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel to the card. I die-cut a pinked square from woodgrain patterned paper and adhered it to the panel. Then I stamped the anchor, die-cut it and tied-on the "marine rope". Finally I adhered the anchor with foam tape.
I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

supplies:
Lawn Fawn float my boat stamps and dies - My Mind's Eye pp - Tsukineko ink - PTI cardstock, die - rope

6 comments:

SonjaK said...

So CAS, so great! I just love your card. Reserve a blank card base for your husband next time. ;)

Samantha Mann said...

Oh, so cool!!!! Love how CAS this is!!! Thanks anchor is really cool!!! And I love the colors!!! Super cool!!

Paru Mahtani said...

I just love it! Love the little wood panel under the anchor! Superb!

Dawn T said...

superb card Vanessa.

Teresa Kline said...

this is precious, super awesome design! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

add a little glimmer to your life......sparkle & shine! *~*

Marlene Bonetti said...

Eine wahnsinnig schöne Männerkarte! Ich finde sie schlicht genug für einen Mann :-) Ich tue mich immer etwas schwer mit Männerkarten, darum danke ich dir für die Inspiration!
Viele Grüsse, Marlene