12/16/2014

A Simple Sweater Card

I recently played with the Simon Says Stamp Ugly Sweater stamp set and created a very simple sweater card:


I stamped the sweater onto pp from the Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather mini paper pad and cut it out. Then I die-cut a deer silhouette from white cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the sweater. I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment (saying Happy Holidays) onto a grey cardbase, adhered the sweater and some sequins. Finally I rounded the top right corner of the card.
Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Ugly Sweater stamp set - Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather pp - PTI deer die - Inkystamp sentiment - Tsukineko ink - white embossing powder - white sequins

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love this!!!!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Really adorable!