10/28/2014

winnie & walter October Release Day 1

Welcome to the biggest winnie & walter release yet! Oh, you will love this wonderful release! You better grab something to drink and keep you comfy, there will be lot's of eyecandy from everybody :)
Let's get started with today's projects. We are premiering two stamp sets and the new, amazing stencils called Creative Screenings. Here comes the first card:


Here I used Scenery: Classic Diagonal Creative Screenings for the background. I adhered the mask with tape and applied Festive Berries Distress Ink with my ink blending tool. Then I stamped the sentiment from Eat Drink Gingerbread Man on a piece of black card stock and heat-embossed it with white embossing powder. To achieve the chalkboard look, I rubbed white pigment ink onto the piece and traced the words with a white pencil.
The next card uses the same stamp set for a completely different look:


I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment again, this time on vellum. The gingerbread man is heat-embossed onto patterned paper, then I cut him out and inked the edges for a more "baked" look.
And another card with this set:


This time, I used Mini Scenery: The Peppermint Swirl with Eat Drink Gingerbread Man. First, I stamped and masked the glass of milk, then I stamped and masked the gingerbread man. Now I inked the Peppermint swirl using Spun Sugar Distress Ink on the inner part and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink on the outer part of the swirl, spritzed it with water and stamped over the images. After removing my masks, I colored the images with Copic markers. The sentiment is from A Tree for All Seasons.

How do you like the first glimpse at the new products? And there is so much more! So, for today, check out the winnie & walter blog for more samples and links to the other designers' blogs. And don't forget to enter the BIG Giveaway! I'll be back tomorrow with the next set of cards, I hope to see you! Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

supplies:
winnie & walter Mini Scenery: The Peppermint Swirl, Eat Drink Gingerbread Man, A Tree for All Seasons, Scenery: Classic Diagonal Creative Screenings - Crate pp - Pretty Pink Posh sequins - Tsukineko ink - Ranger Distress Ink - Lawn Fawn die - Copic markers - twine

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all fabulous! LOVING the gingerbread men!!!!!

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

All the card very cute!!

Kate said...

Great cards Vanessa :) Love the little gingerbread man with the pattern very cute.
Kate xx

Margaret R said...

Cool cards, Vanessa! Can't wait for the W&W full reveal!

Jamie said...

I love these cards! Thee stamp sets are sooo cute and I love the sentiments! That stencil rocks:)

Winnie & Walter said...

Delightful cards, Vanessa! You always show so much versatility and make our products look like gold! :-) Big hugs.

Lea Lawson said...

These are really cute, Vanessa!! Love how you fave the sentiment a chalkboard look on the first card!!

Marlene Bonetti said...

Hallo Vanessa!
Wieder ganz tolle Karten, besonders die erste Karte gefällt mir sehr.
Viele Grüsse, Marlene

Dawn T said...

Fabulous cards Vanessa. Love the blackboard look you achieved on the first card. It's my favourite.

loulou said...

Great cards. I really like your chalkboard sentiment with the wonderful bold stripes. The little gingerbread man is adorable. I like the effect of the stamping on the patterned paper