6/02/2014

winnie & walter News!

Today I am here to share some winnie & walter news! I am so honored to be on the team with these amazingly talented girls:


Check out the winnie & walter blog to read more about our new team!
And I have a little card for you, too:


I used the rose from The Big, the Bold and Extras for this little card that I made for a sweet colleague. It says "you are special", because she is one to help, not to look away like all the others do. She has a wonderful attitude and deserved a little something. The rose was heat-embossed using clear embossing powder, then I mixed a pink gelato with water and colored the rose with it. Afterwards,  I cut it out and adhered it onto my card with foam tape. The matching envelope was made with a piece of cute Dear Lizzy pp and my envelope punch board. I'll enter this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes". 
Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

supplies:
winnie & walter The Big, the Bold and Extras - American Crafts Dear Lizzy pp - Tsukineko ink - Hero Arts ink, embossing powder - Faber Castell gelato - Mia's Stempelküche sentiment

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

congratulations Vanessa. Lovely card. I've just ordered that Stamp set with the rose. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Huge huge huge CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Congrats Vanessa! You are rockin' their stamps!:)

Marlene Bonetti said...

Freue mich, dass du weiterhin bei W&W dabei bist. Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut, die Rose kommt supergut zur Geltung.

Hab einen schönen Tag!
Viele Grüsse

~amy~ said...

super gorgeous vanessa...love how you rock those stamps!

Emily Leiphart said...

Sweet card, Vanessa! The splatter finishes it so nicely. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!