6/28/2014

Sweet Summer

Sweet Summer. My favorite time of the year! I made a card for the little tangles challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:



Here it is:


Using Distress Inks, I stamped/masked the three images from an older Hero Arts set onto watercolor paper. Then I used a wet brush to create the watercolor effect. I added some splatters from an inked brush and let it dry. Then I printed the free digi sentiment from Neat & Tangled over the panel. So fun!
I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

supplies:
Neat & Tangled digi sentiment - Hero Arts stamps - Ranger Distress Inks - Lawn Fawn pp - Pretty Pink Posh sequins

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

so summery Vanessa. Lovely card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!

Anonymous said...

Vanessa, I love your watercolor card. It really reminds me of how fun summer is. Great job.

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card!! Love the vibrant summer colors!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Anni said...

Was für eine wunderbare Sommerkarte - und so unpassend zum heutigen grauen Wetter!
Anni

Danielle said...

I absolutely love this! Great watercolor and it's so summery!! Perfect use of that digital stamp. Thank you so much for playing along at Little Tangles :)

Tracy Ercole said...

This is lovely, great water colouring of the images and great use of the digi! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles :)

Paula Laird said...

FABULOUS!