6/17/2014

Stars And Stripes And Stencils

I made a card for the new Lawnscaping Challenge #84, using stars and stripes and a stencil. So I'll enter it to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, too:



Here it is:


I used a Heidi Swapp stencil and embossing paste for the stars on the background. Then I stamped the balloon, the string and the sentiment from the Hello Sunshine set. Onto the stamped balloon I applied Wink of Stella + Glossy Accents. The elephant is colored with watercolor pencils, fussy-cut and adhered with foam tape. I created this frame using pp from the cute let's polka petite paper pack and my stitched journaling card die and adhered it with foam tape again. Finally I added some sequin stars.
I hope you like it!
Thanks for visiting today!

Vanessa

supplies:
Lawn Fawn pp, stamps, die - Heidi Swapp stencil - Faber Castell pencils - Tsukineko ink - Pretty Pink Posh sequins

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! I love love love that elephant!!!!!!

Marlene Bonetti said...

Total niedlich, deine Elefanten-Karte!
Viele Grüsse
Marlene

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute and fabulous too.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Christiana said...

This is so darling! Love the cool, muted color palette and the sweet design. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!