4/25/2013

I Like Big Books And I Cannot Lie

Pinspired by these and the Creative Weekly Challenge on the Crate blog, I created this layout about my love for big books:

Pinspiriert hiervon und von der Creative Weekly Challenge auf dem Crate Blog, habe ich dieses Layout über meine Liebe zu dicken Büchern gewerkelt:





I used a PTI text stamp to create the background. And I just love the C.S. Lewis quote. To create my layout, I used a mix of various collections (Story Teller, Pretty Party, On Trend, Maggie Holmes, DIY Shop...). Easy to mix and match the lines. Love this challenge so much, I might create another project with another color scheme. We'll see. 

Ich habe einen PTI Textstempel verwendet um den Hintergrund zu gestalten. Und ich liebe dieses C.S. Lewis Zitat. Für mein Layout habe ich einen Mix verschiedener Serien verwendet (Story Teller, Pretty Party, On Trend, Maggie Holmes, DIY Shop...). Es ist schön und einfach, die tollen Linien zu vermischen. Das Challenge hat mir so viel Spass gemacht, dass ich vielleicht noch ein weiteres Projekt werkel mit einer anderen Farbpalette. Mal sehen.

Vanessa

supplies/Material:
everything Crate Paper, except for:
alles Crate Paper, ausser:
stamps/Stempel: PTI
cardstock: American Crafts

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute layout, I love the title:)

Dawn T said...

Awesome LO Vanessa,