4/11/2013

Hugs & Love

Mmh, more of 24/SEVEN. Today, a card:

Mmh, mehr von 24/SEVEN. Heute eine Karte:



I like the look of white embossing on the cork patterned paper. And this collection is so versatile. Did I mention that I love it? The Simple Stories 24/Seven line is available here at Scrapbook Werkstatt

Ich mag die Wirkung von weissem Embossing auf dem Korkdesignpapier. Und diese Serie ist soo wandelbar. Habe ich schon erwähnt, dass ich sie liebe? Die gesamte Simple Stories 24/SEVEN Linie gibt es hier bei der Scrapbook Werkstatt.

Vanessa

supplies/Material:
everything Simple Stories, except for/alles Simple Stories, ausser:
stamp/Stempel: Hero Arts
dies/Stanzen: Sizzix for Hero Arts
twine/Garn: Lawn Fawn
washi/Washi

3 comments:

Atty Fatty said...

beautiful ..
very different

Lin said...

LOVE this, Vanessa! This is an expression a friend of mine and I close our emails with, so I'm pinning this for CASEing later......

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Vanessa.