6/08/2012

Make it Mondays - Sketches

Hello! I've been busy creating for a secret assignment (now that sounds pretty mysterious...) and spending time with my girl, so I haven't been around so much. But I just had to play with this week's Make it Mondays again. I used this sketch:


Hallo! Ich bin grade schwer beschäftigt damit, für einen geheimen Auftrag zu basteln (klingt das nicht schrecklich mysteriös?) und damit, Zeit mit meiner Tochter zu verbringen, also war ich nicht hier. Aber ich musste einfach wieder beim Make it Mondays dieser Woche mitmachen. Ich habe diesen Sketch verwendet: 




And here is my take:


Und hier ist meine Interpretation:





A new favorite color combo of mine. The gorgeous patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye. Sweet! Thanks for visiting and have a very happy day!


Eine neue Lieblings-Farbkombination. Das tolle Designpapier ist von My Mind's Eye. Lecker! Danke fürs Vorbeischauen und habt einen sehr glücklichen Tag!


Vanessa


Supplies/Material
Papertrey Ink: cardstock/Karton, stamp/Stempel, ink/Tinte, button/Knopf, die/Stanze
My Mind's Eye: patterned paper/Designpapier, brads/Brads 

3 comments:

Barb said...

LOVE this, Vanessa! These colors are beautiful together! Gorgeous flower too! :)

Lin said...

Beautiful, Vanessa - the stitching adds so much to it! Love the flower, too!

Alice said...

yummy colors indeed! darling card!